Hey, kids! Back to my OOTD vids! Do you like these ones, or do you prefer multi-outfit ‘how to’ videos?
Today since winter has suddenly arrived I’m all about keeping warm!
Anything I still have in my wardrobe from that unsustainable and unethical brand I will wear until it falls apart. I should add that I can’t really link any of these pieces, since they are all old. And you know where you can find old stuff? Thrifting! Yay!
I shopped my closet for:
- Cropped grey & silver sweater from Ricki’s
- Chambray button-up from Tommy Hilfiger
- Black moto pants from Winners
- Black Pumps from Joe Fresh (with helpful winter tread)
- Gold spiky necklace and gold chevron ring from Target (when it was in Canada)
- Fur-trimmed hat was a gift
FOTD — Clean (Toxin-free) makeup that I’m wearing:
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze in Cherry
- FitGlow Beauty Eye Bright Concealer
- 100% Blackest Creamy Long Last Liner
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Black Tea
- Elate Clean Cosmetics Goddess Glow Bronzer
- NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Liquid Foundation
- NYX HD Photogenic Finish Powder
- Pure Anada Pressed Mineral Cheek Colour in Forever Summer