Hey, kids! Today I’ve got a warm outfit that’s inspired by other seasons! My sweater is Rose Quartz, one of the Pantone colours of the year for 2016. And of course I had to throw in some florals to lift my mood a little during this cold month.
Here’s what I am wearing that is sustainable:
- Thrifted sweater
- Thirfted floral jeans
- Thirfted gold sandals
- Thrifted bag
Anything I still have in my wardrobe from that unsustainable and unethical brand I will wear until it falls apart. I should add that I can’t really link any of these pieces, since they are all old. And you know where you can find old stuff? Thirfting again! Yay!
I shopped my closet for:
- Sunnies from target
- Cocktail ring from Jewelmint, back when it was a thing
- See-through nylon socks from Forever 21
- Headband from Forever 21
- Faux fur coat from Ricki’s
And here is the clean (Toxin-free) makeup that I’m wearing. There’s a tutorial on this fresh faced look coming later this week!
- Pure Anada Blush in Forever Summer
- FitGlow Beauty Eye Bright Concealer
- 100% Blackest Creamy Long Last Liner
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Black Tea
- NYX Stay Matte but not Flat Liquid Foundation
- Pure Anada Loose Mineral Brow Powder in Coast
- Pure Anada Petal Perfect Lipstick in Ruby
- Fit Glow Beauty Good Gloss in Glitz
- All three eye shadow colours from the 100% Pure Pretty Naked Palette, as well as the highlight shade.
What do you think of my latest fashion creation? Let me know in the comments below!