Hey, kids! I’m back with a spring OOTD! Today, I decided to wear Some brights with my favorite trench. It’s been hot here, but threatening rain. And can you believe it? June is supposed to bring proper spring temperatures. Go home weather, you’re drunk.
Here’s what I am wearing that is conscious fashion:
- Vintage Purse (straight outta your ’80s flashbacks)
- Thrifted scraf
- Thrifted Hollister Sweater
- Thrifted Trench
Anything I still have in my wardrobe from that unsustainable and unethical brand I will wear until it falls apart. I shopped my closet for (#30wears!!):
- Old Navy Pixie crop pants
- Sunnies from Target (when we had it in Canada)
- Shoes are…I’m not entirely sure. I’ve had them for an eon and I don’t remember where I got them. But they are just lovely leopard print peep toe pumps that have never really gone out of style. So why shouldn’t I still own them?
What do you think of my latest conscious fashion creation? Do you have any great haunts to get conscious fashion brands and pieces? Let me know about ’em in the comments!